Xtract Research Asia
Your covenant guide to rapidly changing credit markets in Asia
Our legal team provides analysis on high yield and investment grade bonds and convertibles and our advanced platform enables clients to compare covenants within the capital structure or across issuers.
- Analysis and commentary from experienced finance lawyers
- Key terms outlined in easy to read format
- Loopholes, off-market terms and material issues
- 1 page high level executive summary
- Accessible legal team to discuss issues off-line
- Compare covenants at touch of button within capital structure
Investment Grade Bond Service
Based on client demand, Xtract Research Asia has recently added Investment Grade Bond documents and reports to its offerings. Clients can now find research on these higher rated bond issues with easy access to indentures and prospectuses within the Asian Market.
We provide event driven analysis on market moving situations as well as a stream of analysis on the current market trends.
- Market moving commentary
- Analysis on IPO's, asset sales and M&A activity
- Latest trends - stay on top of the market
- Request analysis on covenant related events
- Understand entire capital structure
- Apply past situations and outcomes to present
Access our Global Document Library via our powerful On-Line Search Engine
- Search for Precedent language
- Stay on top of market
- Loan pricing models
- Make an informed pitch
- Data = Knowledge
- Powerful web based search engine
- Results populate in seconds
- Download directly into excel
- Identify borrowers with covenant flexibility
Trending Special Reports
- Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- New Asset Sale Leverage Based Carveout: Another Way for Companies to Turn Asset Sale Proceeds into Property of Sponsors
- Sustainability-Linked Notes – Saving the World One Bond at a Time?
- Can They Do A J. Crew?
- Recalculating: Four Little Words with One Major Impact