Access to thousands of key terms and data points and the ability to search key terms in our bond and loan libraries
Deal Data is a research platform that enables users to quickly identify bonds and loans that contain certain key terms and phrases. In addition to the search engine, users can narrow their searches by using hundreds of parameters and benchmarks. The results populate in seconds and can be downloaded directly into excel. These data points are also available for pricing models and can be downloaded from our system.
Our Client Bill Back System is a built in feature that offers the cost saving advantages of Deal Data to your clients while allowing you to more efficiently allocate valuable internal resources.
The Deal Data Search platform capabilities include:
- Tailored searches using dozens of parameters, including sponsor, and cov-lite
- Ability to download data points to Excel
- Find precedent language quickly, saving valuable time and resources
- Ability to see data from private credit agreements
Find corporate bond and loan deals using parameters including:
- Industry Sector/Group
- Deal Size
- Issue and Maturity Date
Access to an organized library of documents including
- Indentures and Supplements
- Credit Agreements and Amendments
- Offering Memorandum Documents