Join our Team of Finance Professionals
Xtract Research is a leading global provider of covenant analysis on high yield bonds and loans. We are looking for an experienced lawyer from a leading law firm with experience in capital markets or leveraged lending. The lawyer can work out of NYC, Westport, CT, Chicago, Ft. Lauderdale or San Francisco offices. For the right candidate we are also open to a telecommuting arrangement.
Our legal analysts review preliminary terms for new deals, issue timely reports that break down the material covenants and highlight off-market terms, answer client questions, track market trends and dig deep into distressed credits.
To be successful the candidate should have the ability to describe complicated legal terms in a readable way for non-lawyers and spot loopholes, off-market terms, or any other issue material to the buy-sides investment decision.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must Possess J.D.
• 5+ years experience working in a leading law firm practicing in capital markets, leveraged lending or out of court restructurings.
• Firm understanding of how bond indentures and/or credit agreements work
• Deal List
click on our link: Click here to apply
Trending Special Reports
- Frontier’s Options to Use Asset Sale Proceeds: Flexibility and Some Uncertainty
- Anti-Net-Short Investor Language
- PODCAST: To Avoid Windstream’s Fate, Borrowers Add New Protections Against Net-Short Investors
- U.S. High Yield Month in Review – May 2019
- Covenants Improve in Large Sponsor Deals, Slightly