Xtract Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.
The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
BondsWith the largest 144A library, the scope of our bond coverage is unmatched in the market. We provide sophisticated legal analysis on bond covenants together with the ability to compare covenants by simply clicking a button. Learn More
LoansOur reports have fundamentally changed how lenders analyze credit agreements from North America and facility agreements from Europe. Market players use our reports to spot off-market terms, understand loopholes and to quickly digest material provisions. Learn More
Referenced Around the Web
- Amid Bad Debt Deals, Loan Covenant Analyst Says This Deal Is The Worst Ever
- Bigger Blacklists Lock In Owners of Bad Loans
- Why Tesla Probably Won't Allow SolarCity's November Notes To Default
- Investors Are Finally Pushing Back on Corporate Debt Issuers
- Riskier borrowers face heightened scrutiny as uncertainty mounts
- Limiting Voting Rights Of Bond Holders With CDS Exposure Won’t Work Without Transparency, Says Legal Expert
Special ReportsOur special report service provides timely legal analysis on exchange offers, LBO’s, widely debated covenant issues and other market moving events. In addition, we track and provide commentary on the latest covenant trends. Learn More
The Deal Data platforms are used by law firms, investment banks and sell side analysts to find precedent language, understand market trends and structure deals.Learn More
Our NY and London legal teams consist of lawyers from the top international law firms with a deep understanding of the credit markets across the globe.
Trending Special Reports
- LIBOR and EURIBOR Replacement Documentation Update Part 2: The European Loan Market
- Whiting Petroleum’s RBL and Refinancing Senior Notes: Follow Up
- Envision cannot transfer AMSURG without paying down debt
- Whiting Petroleum’s RBL and Refinancing Senior Notes
- LIBOR and EURIBOR Replacement Documentation Update Part 1: The European Bond Market