Xtract Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.
The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
BondsWith the largest 144A library, the scope of our bond coverage is unmatched in the market. We provide sophisticated legal analysis on bond covenants together with the ability to compare covenants by simply clicking a button. Learn More
LoansOur reports have fundamentally changed how lenders analyze credit agreements from North America and facility agreements from Europe. Market players use our reports to spot off-market terms, understand loopholes and to quickly digest material provisions. Learn More
Referenced Around the Web
- World’s Bond Issuers Study Greek History for Brexit Advice
- Chesapeake's debt options may be narrowing as calendar turns to 2016
- High yield 'lite': More issuers offering terms closer to IG than HY
- TRLPC: Asurion blocks 5,681 companies from buying its $2.73bn loan
- U.S. Junk-Bond Buyers Left in Dark as Private Deals Become Norm
- European Loans – Current Trends on Floors in Benchmark Rates
- New Legal Team Discussion of "Asset Transfers" in the Loan and Bond Markets
- Presidio slashes call protection
- Credit: Bond & Loan Coverage
- Oil & Gas Distress Contagion Spreads to Europe: A Case Study on Afren plc
- 2014 Sees Leveraged Loan Allocations and High Yield Bond Issuance at Record Highs
- Junk Loans Still Lack Protections, Xtract Research Says
- Fed’s Junk-Loan Caution Spurs Creative Accounting Alchemy
- Growth of ‘cov-lite’ loans sparks debate
- Private-Equity Firms Tap Fresh Vein of Cash
Special ReportsOur special report service provides timely legal analysis on exchange offers, LBO’s, widely debated covenant issues and other market moving events. In addition, we track and provide commentary on the latest covenant trends. Learn More
The Deal Data platforms are used by law firms, investment banks and sell side analysts to find precedent language, understand market trends and structure deals.Learn More
Our NY and London legal teams consist of lawyers from the top international law firms with a deep understanding of the credit markets across the globe.
Trending Special Reports
- DIP Financing Report: 2016
- Neiman Marcus: Implications of an Acquisition by Hudson’s Bay Co.
- J. Crew's (and 59 Others') "Trap Door" for Investment in Unrestricted Subsidiaries
- Leveraged Finance: Continuing Cross-Asset Class and Transatlantic Convergence and Trend Evolution
- Houston, We Still Have a Drafting Problem: Lien Loopholes Are Here to Stay
- Our Team
- Our Products