Xtract Research is widely recognized as a leading provider of covenant research throughout the world.
The experience of our lawyers coupled with the most technologically advanced platform gives you a distinct advantage when analyzing covenants, spotting trends and tracking events.
BondsWith the largest 144A library, the scope of our bond coverage is unmatched in the market. We provide sophisticated legal analysis on bond covenants together with the ability to compare covenants by simply clicking a button. Learn More
LoansOur reports have fundamentally changed how lenders analyze credit agreements from North America and facility agreements from Europe. Market players use our reports to spot off-market terms, understand loopholes and to quickly digest material provisions. Learn More
Referenced Around the Web
- US levfin buyers get piecemeal progress in fight for better terms
- Picky Debt Investors Wring More Concessions From Buyout Firms
- Coty Debt Deal Shows Investors Burned by J.Crew Are Now Awake
- Revlon Creditors Brace for Perelman Pulling a J.Crew-Style Deal
- Xtract Research Takes Aim at Poorly Structured Junk Bonds with New Notorious Award
- Tesla's bond offering bigger than expected - Valerie Potenza, Xtract Research head of high-yield research, discusses Tesla's junk bond rating (CNBC)
Special ReportsOur special report service provides timely legal analysis on exchange offers, LBO’s, widely debated covenant issues and other market moving events. In addition, we track and provide commentary on the latest covenant trends. Learn More
The Deal Data platforms are used by law firms, investment banks and sell side analysts to find precedent language, understand market trends and structure deals.Learn More
Our NY and London legal teams consist of lawyers from the top international law firms with a deep understanding of the credit markets across the globe.
Trending Special Reports
- Our Team
- Our Products